King L. Wu & Associates, P.C. is a boutique law firm that represents individual and corporate clients in complex criminal defense, immigration, commercial transactions, business immigration, and litigation, etc. Our New York office is located in downtown Flushing.
Candidates must be Bilingual in Chinese and English.
Job Requirements We are interested in paralegals with experience or training in at least one area of our practice. We will train you in our tools and processes so that you will be successful and professionally fulfilled. The profile of a successful candidate will include:
• Some prior experience and knowledge of substantive law in our areas of practice
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Being comfortable working one on one with clients
• Good computer and organizational skills
• Quick and self-motivated learner
• Ability to work in a team environment where processes result in the most efficient flow of work and results
• Commitment to quality work product and client service
• Drafting legal documents and letters, dictation, answering multiple phone lines, various administrative tasks, calendaring meeting, scheduling court reports and clerical duties (ie. faxing, scanning, filing, photocopying).
Compensation Starting with the competitive base salary, depending on skills and experience, plus paid holidays and sick days. Negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Please respond with a resume and cover letter that explains why this opportunity appeals to you. Please, no phone calls or personal visits.
Job Type: Full-time