Civil litigation is a broad and intensive process. If you are suing someone or are being sued for any of the following matters, please contact our office.

If you have been injured at your job, you may qualify and file for workers’ compensation. Even though this process may be complicated, it is important to find an attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our law office handles workers’ compensation cases from beginning to end, taking care of the entire process by paying attention to deadlines, resolving disputes and making claims on your behalf. We will also provide you with additional resources that will benefit you and your case.
If you have previously filed for a workers’ compensation case and it was dismissed, or that the employer or the employer’s insurance company was unfair, our office can appeal the decision by using our strategies to improve your claim.

If you’ve been injured in a traffic accident, at a construction site, or involved in a medical accident, or have injuries due to falling or other accidents, you may be able to sue for compensation.
The sooner you hire an attorney, the stronger your case will be for you to receive compensation. Our team of attorneys will bring the best results and the highest settlement compensation.

We understand that some marriages fail and couples need to separate and file for divorce. Our office handles both contested and uncontested divorces. Divorces are stressful and emotionally difficult due to the complicated procedures and paperwork involved.
Our attorneys will help you lessen the load of pressure by assisting you through the entire process. We will use all our resources to ensure that your losses are at a minimum.

Landlord-Tenant Disputes are civil cases that can be filed from both parties.
If you are a landlord and believe that your tenant has failed to obliged to your lease, contract, or other agreement, please speak to our attorney about your options. If you want to evict your tenant for specific reasons such as failure to pay rent, you may also consult our attorney.
If you are a tenant and believe that your landlord is providing unsafe living conditions or have believe that the landlord is providing illegal housing and etc., contact our office.

If you’ve been contacted by your school or university’s board regarding a hearing, please contact our law office. School boards often hold hearing for students who they believe have violated the school’s code of conduct or other violations that may result in a dismissal from the school. As a student, this is a very stressful and scary situation. We’ve handled many of these cases and have achieve successful results. If you are currently under investigation, please contact our law office to help you.