The legal services we provide include but not limited to the following categories. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your immigration matters. We successfully handled many immigration cases and achieved satisfactory results for our customers.

The EB-5 Visa, also known as the “American Investment Immigration” visa, was enacted in 1990 and is one of the many channels to immigrate to the United States. With only 10,000 visas granted each year, this visa has the least amount of qualification restrictions as well as the shortest waiting period for approval.
According to this plan, foreign immigrant applicants who invest in the United States to create a commercial enterprise that benefits the U.S. economy and create 10 full-time U.S. workers’ employment opportunities are eligible for a two-year conditional immigrant visa. If the investment behavior visa applicant still exists, the applicant can apply for the condition to be removed and become permanent residents. Such application must be done 90 days before the two-year expiration date of the conditional immigration visa.

If you are a green card holder and wish to become a U.S. Citizen, you must file for a naturalization. We understand the rules of naturalization applications and qualifications. We can review your status of residence to determine your eligibility. We will assess the likelihood of complications by reviewing all the relevant records pertaining to your residence in the United States, such as failure to file taxes or having a criminal record. If you should encounter these problems, we will provide you with our legal advice on overcoming this matter.

Foreigners who enter the United States legally or illegally can both apply for asylum if the immigration was previously persecuted by his/her government for political or religious beliefs. Asylum applications can also be filed if you face fear of persecution if you return to your country. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and immigration judges will determine the credibility of your case and either grant or deny your application.
If you think you may qualify for asylum, please contact our office. We will use our expertise and experience to assist you throughout the entire process to ensure that you have a safer life in the United States.

If you are one of the many Chinese immigrants holding a green card, became an U.S. Citizen through naturalization, or U.S. Citizen by birth, and wish to be reunited with your family from another country, you may file a petition for their immigration. There are specific qualifications and restrictions, so it is best to stop by our office for further details about the process.

Illegal immigrants, denied asylum applicants, expired visa holders, and even green card holders committed of a crime may result in an order of removal. If you have been ordered removal or at risk of deportation, this will greatly disrupt your daily life in the United States. Please contact our office immediately to withhold the removal order and seek legal status.

The H-1B visa is one of the most well-known non-immigrant visas for foreigners. The purpose of this visa is to allow U.S. employers to recruit and hire foreign professionals to perform professional jobs for a certain period of time. H-1B visas holders can generally stay in the United States legally and work for up to six years. Foreigners eligible to apply for H-1B status must at least have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent. In some cases, a three-year degree plus three years of relevant work experience after graduation can also satisfy this condition.

The L-1 visa is a non-immigrant working visa and is applicable to multinational companies that have commercial organizations in the United States and the countries of which the beneficiaries belong to send internal personnel to U.S. branches to work short-term. Multinational companies may apply their foreign employees as beneficiaries of L-1 visas in order for them to transfer their job location from any country overseas to the United States. The beneficiary of an L-1 visa must have worked continuously for at least one year in the overseas organization (non-US domestic company) of the multinational company within three years prior to the submission of the L-1 visa application. In addition to profitable multinational companies, L-1 visas can also be applied to multinational non-profit organizations, multinational religious organizations or transnational charities.

The O-1 visa, created in 1990, has no quota limit and is issued to those who have outstanding talents in the fields of science, arts, education, business, or sports. The visa is largely a division of the H-1B professional work visa. While H-1B focuses on industry expertise, O-1 focuses on achievements in the industry. Although there are many similarities between H-1B visas and O-1 visa, there is still great different. Please consult an attorney for guidance.

The US temporary visa is a non-immigrant visa to the United States. Non-immigrant visas apply to tourists, business people, students, or professional workers who want to stay in the United States for a specific purpose. According to the requirements of the US visa laws and regulations, most non-immigrant visa applicants must prove to the visa officer that they have a strong ties to their own country and will leave the United States after a short stay. Our goal is to help you successfully apply for such visa. Our experienced attorneys will try our best to guide you step by step.

The B-1 Business/B-2 Tourist Visa is the most common type of non-immigrant visa that allows applicants to temporarily stay in the United States. The B-1 visa is issued to persons entering the United States for short-term business activities, while the B-2 visa is applicable to persons traveling to the United States or visiting relatives. If the applicant qualifies for both, they can apply for a combined B1/B2 visa. Applicants must show sufficient income, availability, and creditability that you’ll return back to your home country.

The U.S. F1 visa is issued to full-time students studying in the United States. There are no quotas. F1 students may be authorized to work on campus, but there are restrictions to working off campus. F2 visas are issued to international students’ (F1 visa holders) spouses and children. If you have already received an admission notice from an American school, you can apply for a F1 visa at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad. However, these schools must be schools that are approved by the US Immigration Bureau and are qualified to recruit foreign students.

If your asylum application has been denied by an immigration judge, filing for an appeal to the BIA is the best solution for an reevaluation of your case. A successful appeal will require your attorney to analyze an intensive amount of laws in order to support your case. Lawyers must have superb professional knowledge and professional skills in relevant laws and be able to draft persuasive defense to persuade judges to overturn previous unfavorable decisions.
If your case has been denied, consult with our law office immediately.

Special Immigration Categories Special Immigration Categories
• DACA/SIJS (Juvenile Special Immigration Act)
• U-Visa (Victim Visas)
• T-visa (Illegal Smuggling Victim Protection VISA)
If you think you might qualify for any of these Special Category visas, please contact our law office for further assistance.

In the United States, having a green card is equivalent to having power and benefits that are second only to American citizens. Applying for a Green Card is often an extra step to an approved asylum application, or a immigration petition.
Our legal staff can review your records and documents to determine whether or not you can apply for a Green Card (Permanent Residence Card)