Attorney sought by Law Offices of King L Wu & Associates in Flushing, NY:
- Identify and analyze legal issues. Conduct legal research on various legal issues in Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense, Immigration and other practice areas.
- Apply legal knowledge to solve real-world legal problems. Compile evidence for court actions and proceedings, pursuant to rules of evidence.
- Draft legal documents such as memorandums, complaints, answers, briefs and various motions.
- Communicate effectively with judges, court clerks, opposing counsel, and clients.
- Represent clients in various hearings and make arguments in open courts.
- Make concise presentations to supervising attorneys.
- Required: JD Law; NY or NJ State Bar License; and at least 6 months of experience as an associate attorney.
To apply, mail resume to 38-08 Union Street, 10F, Flushing, NY 11354.